What is The Dublin Pass and what do you get?
The Dublin Pass is a sightseeing city card which allows visitors to experience everything Dublin has to offer whilst saving both time and money. The Dublin Pass includes free entry to over 25 top attractions, monuments and museums, as well as wide range of additional discounts and dining offers.
- Free entry to over 25 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- Free Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to discover Dublin's top attractions and landmarks with a 24hr ticket
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions to skip the queues
- Free guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide your around the city
- Airport transfer included for free with the pass
Who should get The Dublin Pass?
The Dublin Pass is designed for all tourists and visitors to the city to help them discover the history and culture of Dublin. It’s a simple sightseeing card that works on a scan-and-enter system and acts as your ticket into Dublin’s best attractions. It’s that simple – make the most of your Dublin experience with The Dublin Pass and save time and money. Once you've purchased The Dublin Pass you won't need to purchase any more attraction tickets!
TOP TIP: If you get your Dublin Pass shipped out to you before you visit or collect from the airport when you arrive you can travel from the airport into the city for free with the included free airport transfer. The best way to start off any holiday stress-free.
How much do you save with The Dublin Pass?
The Dublin Pass grants you free entry to over 25 top paid for attractions in Dublin including the famous Guinness Storehouse, National Wax Museum, Cathedral and many more. You'll also enjoy 20 extra deals and discounts on dining, experiences and more.
Enjoy the full Dublin experience and save loads of money in the process! Visit the most popular attractions without paying anything extra and tour all of the iconic sights, from whiskey houses to windmills - there's something for everyone!
Purchase a 3 day pass at €83 and visit the 9 attractions below (plus airport transfer) and you'll have already saved money. If you visit more attractions or use the additional offers you'll save even more!
up next: how it works